Cha Cha Chorizo
Serve up an impressive starter of tasty smoky pork & garlic chorizo - the perfect start to a festive feast!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 100g Chorizo
- 20g Red Onion
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Puree
- 35ml Red wine
- 120ml Chipotle sauce - our homemade recipe or store bought
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli paste
- 35ml Water
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cracked black pepper
- Sprinkling of chopped coriander
- Cut up the pieces of chorizo into 10mm roundels
- Place the cut chorizo, garlic puree, and red onions in the pan and cook on a medium heat, and cook through
- Add the chilli puree, wine, water, and chipotle sauce.
- Cook for approximately 30-45 minutes on a low heat for the chorizo to cook through and the flavours to develop, and the sauce to thicken. Season and adjust if needed.
- Serve with Ciabatta bread and chopped coriander to garnish.